The LPA measures proficiency at Working Well With Others
This competency includes:
- Developing and maintaining effective working relationships
- Interacting effectively with people from different backgrounds
- Listening to others and valuing and incorporating diverse viewpoints
- Supporting team decisions once they have been made
- Adjusting own workload to help meet team commitments
- Recognizing and demonstrating empathy for others’ feelings, needs, and concerns
- Appropriately resolving own work disagreements
Learn about understanding an LPA score.
Laureate Education Workplace Skills Competency Framework by Laureate Education, Inc. is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at http://lpa.laureate.net/workplace-competencies.