The LPA measures proficiency at Learning and Self-Development.
This competency includes:
- Identifying and addressing one’s own knowledge gaps and training needs
- Continually expanding own knowledge and skills
- Applying knowledge and training to professional contexts
- Critically evaluating own strengths and weaknesses and pursues development
- Seeking feedback and learning from successes and failures
- Learning from others and seeking mentors
Learn about understanding an LPA score.
Laureate Education Workplace Skills Competency Framework by Laureate Education, Inc. is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at http://lpa.laureate.net/workplace-competencies.