The LPA measures proficiency at Analyzing and Solving Problems.
This competency includes:
- Critically evaluating information and its sources
- Identifying gaps in information and seeking appropriate sources to close them
- Synthesizing and integrating information into what is already known about a topic
- Recognizing patterns in information to identify the bigger picture.
- Following best practices and appropriately analyzing quantitative and qualitative data
- Identifying and independently solving work problems
- Considering multiple approaches when solving problems
Learn about understanding an LPA score.
Laureate Education Workplace Skills Competency Framework by Laureate Education, Inc. is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial 4.0 International License.
Based on a work at http://lpa.laureate.net/workplace-competencies.